Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

8/8/08

4 posts in this topic

I feel as if we should do something for this date since we are Eon8. How about spam the address every place we can? This way we might get some members who actually like to post. :P

Well never mind spamming nobody even logged in yesterday.  ::)

I pirated some website submitter software yesterday and stayed up all last night using it. I think something like seven hours straight! :o I just woke up today and its 4:00 in the afternoon. :P

Out of the 300 places I submitted to there were only like 5 places were the link got put up immediately. The rest I have to wait days to months for approval and thats even if I get approved. I possibly won't at too many of them since for a description I used 01000101010011110100111000111000, and for an email address I used a fake mailinator one so I wouldn't get spam.

I think i'm going to make it so you don't have to become a member to view all of the board including posts. I'm curious to see if the traffic increases by doing this. The reason being is search engines cant spider the board if they can't access it!  ;)

Well the boards been open to guest viewing for 18 days now and the traffic didn't really increase any. Google did spider a bunch of pages but in a way where it won't help too much. So I think i'm going to close the board back to guests again like it was. I liked it better that way anyways. At least that method kept getting us new members.