Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

On My PS3

16 posts in this topic

It looks exactly the same as it does on a computer; Even the front page with music and everything.

(This message posted from a PS3)

Ya the PS3 can do so much more cool things than the "Gaybox360". Like its easier to hack the playstation than the Gaybox, themes, upgrade/downgrade, Free online play, easy to use the HEX Editor Neo, can install Aimbots easy. Thats why i bought the PS3. I'm trying to install LED lights in my PS3 and Mod it. SWEET!!

(**If you own a Gaybox360, YOU should not be using any consoles.

Because you have no idea what you are doing**)

(**If you can read this you vision is fine!**)

PS3's are like, the pinnacle of gaming consoles. They cost a lot, but you get a blu-ray/dvd player, a browser, and great games for it. It'll last you longer than a 360 and there are great exclusives for it.

my friend had a 360, and when i was over at his house, it shot the discs out that you put into it, its funny, because it hit me in he head

Hellz yeah! Posting on E8 via PS3.

Eat shit 360 fags. Lol.

I always wondered why Macrohard never put an internet browser on the 360.

Hopefully with the new "Indie Games" feature, someone can make a decent web browser app an the Xbox.