Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Panda

Computer Parts in Desert (Mesopotmia?)

16 posts in this topic

Any of you guys know this? i saw this on the news a few years back.. can't find it on the net now... scientists uncovered modern computer parts dating thousands of years back in a desert ;D

I've never heard of that before but it sounds like something right up my alley. I googled around a little bit but found nothing about it either.  :-

If you saw it on FOX news, I wouldn't trust it. That also might be why it's not anywhere else on the net... sounds pretty false to me. At least if we're talking MODERN computer parts.

Technically speaking, ancient civilizations (at least Mesopotamia I think) made a "computer" of sorts... not an electric one, of course, but a mechanical one that made calculations. That could be what you're thinking of.

Fox is good for news... Fuck CNN (Communist News Network), ABC is alright... MSNBC, CBS, etc... Fuck that shit. They're a bunch of leftist elitists.

Fox is good for news... Fuck CNN (Communist News Network), ABC is alright... MSNBC, CBS, etc... Fuck that shit. They're a bunch of leftist elitists.

ALL news is biased. The only news you can trust is news you see with your own two eyes.

But FOX isn't so much biased as it is completely ignorant... especially when it comes to the internet and video games. Ugh, it pains me to watch it.

But the funny thing is, just about all news doesn't get video games or anything. Besides, Fox is the most unbiased. CNN is propoganda, ABC is kinda toward the left, but is ok.. All other major news is just shit.

People need to get their own opinion not from a news source

Are you prepared to organize a field trip to Washington D.C. so we can all find out who gets elected this year?

Don't be stupid.

Are you prepared to organize a field trip to Washington D.C. so we can all find out who gets elected this year?

Don't be stupid.

He said getting their opinion from a NEWS SOURCE. They report the truth, but add their own spin to it.

Don't be stupid.

LOL whats that does that even mean?...

News reporters are just BIAS. they dont LIE. they just warp and twist things.  I personaly dont think that matts comment really suggested we take a "field trip" to discover the truth ourselfs.

lol dont be stupid is right....

Any of you guys know this? i saw this on the news a few years back.. can't find it on the net now... scientists uncovered modern computer parts dating thousands of years back in a desert ;D

I'm not sure of any ancient computer in the desert, but I do know that there is this ancient analog computer that was found at the bottom of the mediterranean sea off the coast of greece called the Antikythera mechanism, were you thinking of that?

Don't be stupid.

LOL whats that does that even mean?...

News reporters are just BIAS. they dont LIE. they just warp and twist things.  I personaly dont think that matts comment really suggested we take a "field trip" to discover the truth ourselfs.

lol dont be stupid is right....

News reprters r BIASs -> big ignorant ass...squirts