Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

16 posts in this topic

I've noticed in the error logs that its not letting people upload avatars. I think I fixed the problem so try it now and post if its working.

Hmmm I have a test account I can log in with. It'll help me give a better understanding of the problem. I'll make a new post when it should be working.

Ok, now it should be fixed!

Before when I thought I fixed it I fixed the wrong folder. Apparently member uploaded avatars don't get sent to the avatar folder. ::)

hm, its saying that the directory is not writable.... whats going on? ive moved the pic i want to upload, and it says the same thing, ive even tried another pic, and it does the same thing

Its something on my end. I'll go fix it right now as I know what it is because I was messing around with it last night.

What happened was theres an update to the board and I tried to install it. It won't install and it appears nobody really knows why. I spent a good two hours last night trying to fix it which changed the settings on a few files.