Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

ATHF Colon Movie Film for Theaters

16 posts in this topic

It was on at like three in the morning last night. What are your opinions on it? After watching it I was like what the hell was that!? Everything about it made little sense and I found it rarely funny. It also seemed to drag on sometimes. It was if their goal in making the movie was to throw together a bunch of incoherent nonsense in the shortest amount of time for the cheapest amount of money possible. It falls into the category of its so bad its good but not good in the traditional sense.

I've never really liked ATHF that much, even the show was incredibly stupid. As for the movie.. I'll take your word for it.

Its one of those things that really has no plot and is all about just random craziness and crude humor. Which is fine in its own right but gets stale fairly quickly. Its foolish to expect that you're going to get boat loads of episodes out of that premise.

Well I actually had a question about one episode in particular. I downloaded the DVD rip of it but couldn't really see what I was looking for. I imagine when you watch the episode full size on a TV you would be able to clearly see it.

King of the Hill upsets me, just due to the fact that is pushed back all the better shows by an hour.

What is it you were searching for Eon8?

I'm glad you asked. Though its still in the process of transferring to me, I now own a domain name that was used as a prominent element of the show.

I will be starting a separate thread on it in the next day or two once the transfer is completed.

I think the ATHF movie sucked, the show is kind of funny, sometimes, well, if you're really and I mean, REALLY bored, but that's my opinion.

However, I agree, King of the Hill FTW!

"Hello, I'm Hank Hill, I sell propane and propane accessories."