Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Old E8 Skins

22 posts in this topic

What ever happened to our old forum skin? I really liked it. The one we have right now is fine, but I just really liked the one we used to have. If there's already a post about this, reply with a link or something.

For some reason i'm having trouble remembering it which I find kind of strange. I remember the original one we used for the longest time because its colors were similar to this boards default skin.

But no matter because we can't use those old skins anyways. See message board skins aren't universal. Invision boards can only use Invision skins, vbulletin boards can only use vbulletin skins, SMF boards can only use SMF skins etc...

I do have two other skins loaded that you can use. Click the Profile tab at the top. Then under the Modify Profile section click on Look and Layout Preferences Now see the first thing at the top that says Current Theme: Forum or Board Default (change) Click on (change) There you can change the boards skin. ;)

If either of those don't interest you then pick one out and suggest that it be installed here.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ Theres 28 pages of them. 8)

You have good taste as I liked it too and added it after I finished installing the board. ;D I can't remember why I got rid of it. :-

I'll add it again.

Edit: Ok I added it again. I think the reason I got rid of it originally because it was too wide for my 19" monitor. Others might not have the same problem. Enjoy!

The thing I didn't like about that one was the paw prints and those blue things being kind of a ripoff of Half-Life 2. But I guess thats something that can be changed.  :)

i like number two, the "metallistic" one

I liked that one too. But, I think we should get EON8 to upload all of them, if possible. More variety would be good.

Only three of those are compatible with this boards version. Which is 1.1.5 by the way. But don't worry about it. I'm going to make a thread soon on why.