Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Georgia Vs. Russia

Georgia Vs. Russia   13 members have voted

1. 1.

• Georgia
    • Russia
    • Eon8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

What do you think about the whole subject? Is Russia only sending in military forces to try and secure the oil pipeline that runs through Georgia and into western Europe? Or is it genuinely concerned with South Ossetia?

They seem to be working together now, but I'm not an expert on Georgian-Russian relations.

Post thoughts on this conflict here.

I, myself, am more concerned over what the Russians have said about Poland. Ill try to find the link, but I  believe it said something to the effect of if the US helps Poland with the missile shield, Russia will take "more than just diplomatic action."

The United States and Poland signed a deal Wednesday to place a U.S. missile defense base just 115 miles from Russia — a move followed swiftly by a new warning from Moscow of a possible military response.

The USA has been developing the technology to destroy large masses of Russian Armor and Infantry. If Russia decided to take military action, we should just flatten the psuedo-democratic nation's forces.