Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
eNzo

E8 :: [eon8] front page theme/song

20 posts in this topic

you know, the first thing you see when you type 'eon8.com' is the Eon8 logo. Aside from the the '01000101010011110100111000111000' thing is that particular sound or song and frankly, it's getting old.....:sick:

Maybe a new sound or tone is in need of order....perhapse the Resident Evil/Marilyn Manson theme song, or rather some other horrificly, terrifying noise legally available. Just a thought!

You know for some reason, Dimmu Borgir's Eradication Instincts Defined would fit that position well in my opinion.

How long would somebody have to spend on that page for them to form such an opinion? It gets a ton of traffic but if a persons here for the forums then theres really no reason to even go there. Just bookmark the message board here. I haven't even been to the main page in a few months. :tounge:

Besides, thats Eon8's official theme music.

I wasn't really trying to be. I was just trying to make a point that the main page isn't supposed to be anything but a transitional page between eon8.com and the forums here. So forum members shouldn't be spending the amount of time at it that it would take to become annoying. :smile:

I wasn't really trying to be. I was just trying to make a point that the main page isn't supposed to be anything but a transitional page between eon8.com and the forums here. So forum members shouldn't be spending the amount of time at it that it would take to become annoying. :smile:

:shock: lol, yea I understood that the first time, I was just bein 'a kid' again.

Sounds like an end of a movie. :tongue: What music is that anyways?

It's the epic and well organized intro produced by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, in Dimmu Borgir's 'Eradication Instincts Defined'

And while thats unleashed upon the public, heres the dl link

http://rapidshare.com/files/178751211/Read_Me.txt.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/178751213/Dimm...FIXED_.wav.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/178751214/Eon8...D_0002.wmv.html

omg hahah you have no idea how perfect this fits the biuld!

The Crew Cuts - SH-BOOM

Is there an MP3 of the theme somewhere?

If you would, I would really appreciate it.