Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

New Avatar

10 posts in this topic

i got a new avatar, pretty hot chick huh?, well if anybody takes offense to it, just let me know and ill remove it. i dont think anayone will though  ;D

I like it personally. sgrin.gif

As long as theres no nudity there shouldn't be a problem. If we move back over to using Invision board software again I should make a password protected forum called adults only or something. ;) ;)

Well, only one person is offended by it, I think we should take away the right to post up profile pictures to make sure this person is never offended again!! Yes, that is the only solution. 

(Sarcasm Attack, LOL)  ;D

Well, only one person is offended by it, I think we should take away the right to post up profile pictures to make sure this person is never offended again!! Yes, that is the only solution. 

(Sarcasm Attack, LOL)  ;D

lol

I don't like anime partly the reason some of the people who watch it get obsessed and you know start becoming a wapanese Japedofile.

I enjoy watching it but i'm not going to go to some convention dressed up as a character. I went to Megacon once and holy crap. Talk about your losers, geeks, social rejects etc... I'm not saying i'm any better but those people were the epitome of the stereotypes.