Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
byteduke

Hullo, The names Duke if anyones needin a friend

4 posts in this topic

Hey I just signed up for eon 8, Names Duke. Uh, anyone wanna chat about stuff or sumpthin? tell me what chya do here... lol I want to be your friend, in a non weird way. If anyone takes that wrong then, yeah it wasnt ment that was so... Yeah Names Duke, Good to be here.

We haven't quite figured out what exactly we do here yet. We just started this new board and are having a bit of a hard time figuring it out. Have any suggestions? One thing we used to like to do was investigate mysterious, strange, weird, etc... websites. Now that section seems to be slow as well. :-

Well i do have a few suggestions, but first of all I personally want to comment on how well the outlinedisplay setup is, I absolutely love it. There are so many forms out there, but this one is really really well done. I was one of the people who sat with the countdown of the Eon 8 with the weird counter down thing, and a while ago the word Eon was used at a presentation I was at and it brought back memories, so I typed it in and found this. That's my story on how I got on here.

So my suggestion is, I really really like the idea of the paranormal and unexplained, these subjects always run shivers up my spine, just trying to figure out a mystery is just, you know what I mean?

I will defenitly be adding a considerable amount of posts to those.

How about in entertainment, adding computer programs? Like current popular web browsers (Firefox 3)? Really really cool Desktop themes, maybe even add a Eon8 desktop theme?  Other sweet programs just to make your desktop look cool (Thunderbird) If you like the idea of that I can contribute a lot to it.

Um, outside of Eon8 maybe some advertising? Even though I love small forms. People should know bout this one. Advertising maybe on Facebook? Myspace is kinda sketchy, but myspace? um i think theres something out there called Nexopia? I use facebook lots.

Back to computer related ideas: really cool websites? Adding a really interesting website that members might want to check out?

Along the lines of a really really interesting website, www.deathball.net/notpron  Its like an internet puzzle, maybe add a discussion board for it like to help people.

theres my 2 cents... Ill add more if your interested!