Instagram has become an integral part of social media marketing campaigns for various brands on the internet. Whether the concern is driving their audience to the landing page of their website or growing conversions via social media, the demand for a reliable Instagram marketing campaign is growing like never before.
If you are planning to cut down the budget of your Instagram marketing campaign, then you cannot hire an Instagram marketing agency for your business, and this is why you are here.
So, in today’s blog, we will guide all the young entrepreneurs who want to take responsibility for their brand’s Instagram marketing campaign.
Let’s quickly get started!
Finalize Why You Are Using Instagram For Your Business
There is no doubt that every Instagram marketing campaign starts with a goal. Whether you want to sell your products or drive more audience engagement, you must first hunt for your goal.
Here are some of the common Instagram marketing goals you can consider before getting into the marketing aspect
- Increased brand awareness.
- Building a highly-engaged community for your brand.
- Selling your products or services.
- Bridging the gap between your brand and prospective customers.
So, find out which goal you want to achieve and pen down your plan of action to achieve it. You also have to monitor your social media goals effectively constantly.
Optimizing Your Instagram Brand Profile
If you want to use Instagram for your brand and have some experience with a website, then you have 150 characters, one link, and a handful of buttons to navigate your audience.
You first have to build an Instagram business profile to give you access to additional features that can make it a little bit easier.
Next, here are a few things which you have to cover,
- A small description of what your brand is doing creatively and simply.
- What category does your business fall in ( Example: Restaurant, Furniture, Electronics, Beauty, or Finance)
- You are building a brand personality to add value to your brand’s Instagram profile.
- Finally, displaying your invaluable contact information, where you will be displaying your brand’s e-mail, phone number, address, and the official link to your business.
Using Catchy Instagram Profile Pic
Well, you might feel that a profile that an Instagram profile pic may not be a major concern, but unfortunately, it plays a major role in reflecting your target audience within your brand.
Whether it is a brand logo, a logo mark, or a mascot, you have no limits, and the only thing you want is for your audience to understand that it is your brand. Your Instagram profile pic will also play a key role in distinguishing your brand from your potential competitors or duplicate profile unless you get a blue tick for your business.
Selecting The Right Color Pallete
We all know that the Instagram platform is quite famous for its visuals. At the same time, a common mistake that most brands make is following the color palette of their competitors or the industrial leader.
Well, you must understand that what has successfully worked for your competitors might not work well for your business. So, you have to find your brand’s unique color palette, which you will follow for all your posts, videos, and reels on the popular social media platform.
On the other hand, if you feel that along with colors, even text plays a key role in your brand’s Instagram account, you must also follow the same font or style to ensure you are not disconnected from the flow.
Posting Consistent & Highly Engaging Content
If you are using Instagram, you must be well aware that it shows you personalized content, which means that it brings you content that you enjoy. If you want your target audience to enjoy your content, you must post content consistently to drive their attention to your brand’s Instagram profile.
Instagram’s algorithm is constantly updating as the machine learning system is consistently optimizing itself to understand audience behavior and bring in content that is relevant to the audience. Apart from posting regular content, you must also focus on how to engage your audience. If your audience doesn’t engage with your content, then the chances are high that Instagram would not recommend your brand to your target audience.
- Building a profile on Instagram is necessary as it can help your brand grow to new heights.
- Your Instagram profile must reflect your brand’s color palette and designs to help you quickly engage your target audience.
- A well-optimized Instagram profile can make a big difference on the popular social media platform.
- You must build an engaging Instagram profile and constantly upload engaging content for your audience.
Still, finding it difficult? Call the best Instagram marketing agency, “Eon8,” right now to handle your brand’s Instagram profile.