When everything is revolving around your fingers now-a-days, there needs a quick upgrade on building your business with a strong and responsive website too. Let us tell you a brief on the history of the development of a responsive website. When there was trouble for people to manually resize and see websites in their smart phone and gadgets, there emerged this idea of responsive website design & development. The first responsive web design was launched on 2001, and it took a toll worldwide. Since then many responsive websites evolved which was adaptable and user-friendly that made the users access the website easily and automatically through their gadgets. It helped the users to view, share and even shop easily.
Here we present the benefits of having a responsive website.
- More Traffic: You can get more traffic to your website. All your social media pages can be connected to the website for more traction. This will really be helpful for e-commerce websites.
- Lower Cost: If you build a responsive website, the cost reduction of maintaining a separate mobile website will get cut down which in-turn helps you with your business. The design and the development of the responsive website ensures optimal layout in every screen with good speed and efficient work structure.
- Improved SEO: Having a responsive website can make your branding more visible with a strong SEO. Stronger backlinks and better bounce rates translate into higher search rankings, but there’s an extra SEO benefit for mobile optimized sites.
- Improves Online Browsing: A responsive site increases and makes the user experience more easy, manageable and safe.
- Higher Conversion Rate: Your business can improve rapidly. It increases traction as it is super-friendly to use and converts leads to real business and benefits both the customer and the seller.
Thus, building a responsive website and designing accordingly is becoming an important business strategy as almost everybody uses responsive website to increase profit, sales ultimately satisfying the customers.
Don’t have a responsive website yet for your business? Get a quote today!